At the Foundation we’re proud of the work we do. Our business is connecting people who care with causes that matter. Since 1976, donors have entrusted the Middletown Community Foundation with the financial capital to serve as a community leader, a catalyst and a resource for philanthropy.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN CONNECT WITH MCF AND CAUSES THAT MATTER TO YOU!
1. BECOME AN ANNUAL MEMBER. Anyone making a contribution of $50 or more is automatically a member of the Middletown Community Foundation (MCF).
2. SELECT THE GIVING LEVEL THAT’S BEST FOR YOU. Because your annual membership and gifts are critical to the ongoing operations of MCF, we’ve provided giving levels we hope will encourage all donors—large and small. Whatever level you choose—your gift is making a difference. Every tax-deductible gift is used to strengthen the Middletown Community Foundation and ultimately goes back into the community. Click on the Donate Now! button, to the left to make a gift online or mail your contribution to our office.
3. SUPPORT MCF THROUGHOUT THE YEAR WITH ADDITIONAL GIFTS. Giving is a personal decision. We encourage you to give at the time and level that is best for you and to consider increasing your giving to the next level each year or more often as you desire. All gifts are 100% tax deductible. Your gift in any amount is greatly appreciated! Learn more about annual giving here
4. OPEN A NEW CHARITABLE FUND AT MCF.
Support the cause or causes closest to your heart by creating an endowed fund at your Middletown Community Foundation. With a gift of $10,000 or more, you may leave a legacy in your community by establishing a permanent means of support for your favorite specific charities, or a field of interest such as the performing arts, a scholarship to help local students attend college, or a general grant-making fund to address the community’s greatest needs as they change. Learn what options are available HERE.
Ways to give are discussed in greater detail HERE
If you have further questions, please contact the office at 513-424-7369.
Please know how important you are in helping connect people who care with causes that matter. We simply can’t do it without you! Please join or make a gift today!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
1. We’re local.
We help people, businesses and organizations give locally to make a difference through effective philanthropy.
2. We know our communities.
We’re in touch with their most pressing needs and initiate programs and grants to address them.
3. We focus on longevity.
We’re built on the idea of permanence. Your endowment gifts are being used to better the community and are managed professionally to meet changing future needs.
4. We’re flexible.
Our services offer donors maximum choice in what assets to give, to whom to give them, and the organizations and causes you wish to support.
5. We’re economical.
We’re built to be one charitable entity comprising many individual funds. By pooling these resources, we can effectively manage funds for many different charitable purposes while investing these funds to grow your gifts.
6. We provide tax advantages.
Gifts and bequests to MCF receive maximum charitable income and estate tax benefits.
7. We are accountable stewards.
For decades, MCF has existed to serve the community with an impeccable record of honoring donor intents and stewarding gifts.
8. We serve donors great and small.
Become a member for as little as $50 and begin making a difference today.
Middletown Community Foundation 300 N. Main Street Suite 300 Middletown, OH 45042 513-424-7369